[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia X8.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
ClockworkMod Recovery On Sony Xperia X8 Pre Requirements :-
ClockworkMod Recovery On Sony Xperia X8 Installation :-
- Connect your phone to your PC via. USB cable .
- Copy / paste the file. CWM–recovery -188.8.131.52-r3-e15-Amend.zip at the root of the SD card.
- Reboot your phone into xRecovery:. during startup, press Back when Sony Ericsson appears on the screen.
- the xRecovery menu, select Install custom zip and choose the CWM–recovery-184.108.40.206-r3-e15-Amend.zip the Roma.
- Wait until the flash. Then return to the xRecovery menu and select Reboot System now . This is the ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your mobile