[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT30 T.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
ClockworkMod Recovery On Sony Xperia LT30 T Pre Requirements :-
- Unlocked bootloader if you don’t have unlocked go here
- Android SDK drivers (From Here ).
- – Download the file r15102012.imgInstallation:
ClockworkMod Recovery On Sony Xperia LT30 T Installation :-
- Rename the file r15102012.img in recovery.img do not named it lik recovery.img.img
- Enable FASTBOOT mode on your mobile: turn it off and press Volume Up by plugging the USB Cable.
- Paste the file recovery.img in the folder tools of Android SDK (the default folder is located at address c: Program Files Android android-sdk tools).
- Now open a command window. On your PC, press the button Windows + R . A window Run appears and offers cmd . Click open .
- Enter the path to the folder tools contained in Android / android-sdk (default folder is located at this address c: Program Files Android android-sdk tools)
- Then type the following code:
- fastboot boot recovery.img
- Wait for booting into recovery Done.