Below you can see the links and step by step to install the new boot animation on your Android device. First one must keep in mind that you need to be with root access. plus a AOSP ROM for the Samsung Galaxy line devices.
- The first step is to copy the file bootanimation.zip a dedicated app like Root Explorer.
- Then access the “System / Media” folder (it’s important to allow the application to write to the folder – “Mount R / W”)
- Rename the file “bootanimation.zip” existing changing the extension to “bak” (which can be used to reverse the process.
- Now is the time to paste the file “bootanimation.zip” Android Marshmallow downloaded.
- Finally, give a long press the new file to manage permissions and check if the “owner” or “owner” is allowed to “Read and Write” or “Read and Write”, while the other categories are only the “Read “checked. As you can see in the images below.