- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is intended only for the Galaxy Nexus . Please do not try to install it on any other phone options.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make sure that you have made a backup of all data on your phone before you proceed.
Step 1: Download the factory image file Android 4.3 Galaxy Nexus from here.
- We have 4,3 JWR66V and 4,3 (JWR66V) for both.
Step 2: Unzip the file to a folder.
Step 3: Connect the Galaxy Nexus to a PC using a cable USB.
Step 4: Open a command prompt (you can find it at Start> Programs> Accessories).
Step 5: Type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- ADB devices
Step 6: Restart your phone to fast downloads with the following command:
- adb reboot-bootloader
Step 7: Go to the folder where you unzipped the downloaded Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update on the command line with commands such as C: Update.
Step 8: Enter the following command to start the Galaxy Nexus Android 4.3 update installation:
Step 9: Wait until the installation is complete.