[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements :
Download Android 4.2.2 for Galaxy I9105XXAMC2 S2 Plus GT-I9105
to your computer and extract it.
Download ODIN (Odin3.07.zip) that will help you install this firmware.
1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. After unpacking, you get either one. tar /. tar.md5 file or you will get a few files.
2. Unzip Odin, to get the “Odin3 v3.07.exe” file.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Now go into download mode.
5. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as administrator
2. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB-cable. A message appears in the lower left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!».
7. Select the files in ODIN.
- Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
- Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name ( add it if you have only learned it in the firmware folder )
- Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name ( add it if you have only learned it in the firmware folder )
- Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file ( add it if you have only learned it in the firmware folder )
8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. By default, it should be so. In no case did not select Re-Partition option.
9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.
Congratulations! Manual installation of Android 4.2.2 is completely done.