Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on your Galaxy S3 in a few simple steps
Another reason to be a top-notch Android is that, almost certainly, will the next version of Android.That said, yesterday began to spread the update to Android 4.1 for the Galaxy S3, AT & T and it can be installed through Kies.
However, I am sure some of you will not know how to install an update, especially if you have to do it from Samsung Kies. With this guide you will become a professional.
To install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on your Galaxy S3, follow these instructions:
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your PC Windows or Mac Here are the instructions.
- Navigate to the Kies icon and open the application.
- Connect the micro USB end of the cable to your S3 and the USB end to your computer.
- Wait for Samsung Kies to recognize the device.
- Kies will pop saying that the software update is ready. Click Update to start the process.
- Now select Allow saving then Start update .
- Kies automatically downloads the update. After several minutes you will see a pop-up stating that the software update is complete. Most likely your device restarts.
- That’s it! Have you installed Android 4.1 on your Galaxy S3