Guide How To Unbrick Lg L5 With Kdz Flashing :-
- v10E (E612f) v10P (E615f
- Lg Drivers For Lg L5
- Software Update [KDZ].zip (Mirror)
- English Rom 4.1.2 V20D_00.kdz
- Portuguese Rom 4.1.2 V20A_00.kdz
- LG Optimus L5 E615 Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- G L5 E612f – V10E Deposit Files Google Drive
Extract the file “Software Update [KDZ] .zip” and install “msxml.msi”.
Turn off your phone.
Enter Download Mode (Going into download mode: Baseband v10 (ROM Stock 4.0.3): 1. Turn off the power; 2. Hold the Vol + and Vol – keys together and plug your phone into the computer; 3. When the Download Mode start, release the keys)
2nd Method For download mode.
ROM with Android 4.1+ least CM10): 1. Turn off the power; 2. Hold the button Vol – and plug your phone into the computer; 3. When the Download Mode starts, release the keys. Ready! Your L5 is in download mode.
Run the “KDZ_FW_UPD.exe” file as an administrator.
Your window must be like this as shown Below.
After making the settings shown above, press the folder icon with an arrow and select your downloaded .kdz.
Now click on “Launch Software update”.
The process will begin. When finished, the phone will reset itself.
Turn it off And Make hard reset.
1. Turn off the phone; 2. Hold the Vol buttons – Power and Home together when the lights come on, release the power and keep the rest pressed until an Android (Hard Reset) or the screen of your custom recovery.