HTC 10 Hard Reset By Recovery :-
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the keys Volume Down + Power at the same time to enter boot loader mode.
- Choose then ” RECOVERY ” (if it does not appear, hold ” Volume Up + Power until you see the recovery menu.)
- Select wipe data / factory reset using the volume buttons for navigation and the key Power for validation.
- Choose Yes – erase all user data .
- Wait, the time of the removal.
- Finally, select Reboot System Now the main Recovery menu to restart your mobile.
- Now your mobile is to the original state. The first reboot is a bit long because you have to set your mobile again.
HTC 10 Hard Reset By Recovery by the menu settings of your phone:-
- Go to the menu ” Settings “
- Scroll to ” Save and Reset “
- Press ” Factory data reset “
- Confirm with ” Reset phone “
- Your phone will reboot to its original state