Hi-N-Bye For Nokia offers following features :-
- To answer incoming call: Turn the phone screen up as if to look at the caller id, then put the phone to your ear.
- To hang up current conversation: Turn the phone screen down and parallel to the ground.
- To send incoming call to voice mail: Turn the phone screen up as if to look at the caller id, then turn it over screen down and parallel to the ground.
- To enable/disable loudspeaker: While on a call and in the phone screen you can enable or disable loudspeaker by either pushing the phone away from you or by shaking the phone side to side (depends on settings you choose).
- To place the current call on hold: While on a single call you can push or shake your phone to put the call on hold (depends on the settings).
- Second call options: If you have a second incoming call you can use push or shake gesture (depends on the settings) to answer the call. You can also use the same gestures to reject, and swap calls.
There are much more in this application to explore when you install it on your phones. The application is developed by KEYnetik, Inc. The version 1.2.0 of this application can be downloaded from the link. Hi-N-Bye supported phones are listed below.
Nokia Symbian^3 (S^3)
Nokia N8, C6-01, C7-00, E7-00, E6, X7, 500, 603, 700, 701, 808
Symbian S60v5 (S^1)
Nokia 5228, 5230, 5233, 5235, 5250, 5530 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, C5-03, C6-00, N97, N97 mini, X6, Samsung i8910 Omnia HD, Sony Ericsson Satio, Sony Ericsson Vivaz