Factorey Reset LG G Pad 7
This is a very simple to be done tutorial. But you need to check if everything is OK:
Have at least 40% battery Back up your files Remove your memory card Now yes, it’s time to do the hard reset on your device:
1. Make sure that you did everything that was above list, then disconnect your device
2. Press and hold On / Off button + volume down button at the same time.
3. Release the On / Off so the LG logo key is displayed and keep pressing the Volume Minus key.
4. Then press again and NSURING On / Off button + Volume key Up while keeping also the Volume Less. Key
5. If everything worked out a white screen will be displayed. Release all buttons when the Factory Reset screen appears.
6. Press the On / Off button to continue or either of the volume keys to cancel. Press the telca On / Off again to confirm. Ready Now your device will run the hard reset and start again a few minutes!