- [note color=”#ff0700″]Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 . Please do not sewn it on any number of other options.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- I9300XXEMG5 is the official firmware from Samsung, instead of custom ROM.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Installation : –
1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. You will receive a “. Tar” file along with other files.
2. Unzip Odin, to get the “Odin3 v3.07.exe” file.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Now go into download mode.
5. Odin3 v3.07.exe Now run as administrator because the administrator is required to complete the process smoothly.
6. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB-cable. A message appears in the lower left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!». If you do not receive this message, then you need to try a different USB port (try the USB port located at the back to the desktop.) If this does not work, then you should reinstall the driver. If you have successfully emerged “Added!” messages in ODIN, then you are ready to go to the next step. Moreover, COM port should turn yellow in yellow if you have successfully added the device.
7. Select the files in ODIN on the from the extracted firmware folder:
Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name (optional)
Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name (optional)
Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file (optional)
8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.
Congratulations! Manual installation of Android 4.1.2 is complete