[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4.0.x devices only.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
- Thanks to Evostance
Pre Requirements To Unlock Bootloader And Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus :-
Unlock Bootloader And Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus Method for Windows :-
- Turn off your mobile.
- Connect your phone to your computer .
- Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power at the same time to boot your phone into bootloader mode.
- On your computer, open the folder galaxynexus-r3-superboot you unzipped. Make Shift + Right click on this folder.
- In the list that appears, select Open Command Window Here .
- Type the following code to unlock the bootloader in command window.
- fastboot-windows oem unlock
- A warning is displayed on your mobile. Confirm handling (navigation with the volume keys and confirm with Power ).
- The bootloader is unlocked.
- To root your phone run install-superboot-windows.bat contained in the record -r3 galaxynexus-superboot.
- Follow the instructions and wait for the installation time .
- At the end of the installation, restart your phone. Now your mobile is Root Access.