How To Root Lg F430L L/S/K Gx2 KitKat And Lollipop With One Clcik Lg Root Tool
Pre Requirements To Root Lg F430L L/S/K Gx2 :-
- Install LG drivers if they are not installed yet.
- Download the LG One Click Root file above and extract to some folder. (double click on the 7z exe file)
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go toSettings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Connect your phone to pc.
- Press The Start
- Follow the instructions.
- If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- If you got “MSVCR100.dll is missing” error, install Visual C++ Redistributable.
(64 bit users, also install this file and not the 64bit version)
- If Progress stuck on 40 or 60% then Give the manual restart your phone may
- your phone restart in download mode and then progress will go to 100%.
- your phone is rooted.