[Guide] Samsung Galaxy Pocket Root
Rooting the phone will void your phone’s warranty.
Take a backup of your all important contacts, messages and other things.
Charge your phone 100% before proceeding.
Must check that you already installed the Kies 2.0 in your PC for driver compatibility.
Enable USB debugging in your phone.
To enable USB debugging go to : Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
Before Applying rooting kindly take backup of you stock ROM. Learn how to take backup Stock ROM
Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300:
- Download the rooting package from here. and copy it to your phone’s SD card via your computer (Do not copy in phone memory).
- Now switch off your phone and start in recovery mode.
- To start phone in recovery mode press Volume up button, Home button and Power button all together.
- When booted in recovery mode, select the option “install zip from SD card” and select the copied file which you have pasted.
- To move up and down you can use Volume up and down button and to select the file you can use the Home button.
- After pressing Home button wait till the process ends.
- If your system not reboot then select the “reboot system now” option from available menu.
After your system restart check Superuser app icon in your phone. if it is available that means your system is rooted, if it is not available than repeat the process from the beginning.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your phone, Do let me know about any trouble you face while doing this process via comments.