Along with the update comes a mandatory update Cydia UIKit tools. UIKit tools is a package that contains a collection of command-line tools, providing access to resources SpringBoard. You must install the updated version of UIKit tools along with Cydia Installer for everything works as deveria.A new update of course, free of charge and should be used by all who are currently jailbroken on iOS 7.
Now let’s see how to update Cydia:
1.Vamos open Cydia
Changes in 2.Entra
3.Aguarda until Cydia download the packages
4.Now we click Upgrade Essential Upgrade or right.
5. On right click Confirm, to prompt to install the update and then wait until you finish the upgrade process.
6. Now we need to get back in Changes to check the new update package UIKit Tool
7. Let’s install this package by clicking the Upgrade and then Confirm (equal in step 5)
Ready now Cydia has your iDevice to the latest version and you’re ready to customize your device with Themes & Tweaks.
Here I am also providing a video of how to update cydia: http://youtu.be/lTwZY5DEc_c
WARNING: Tweaks disappeared in iOS 7
1. Enters Cydia and search for Respring and install.
2. Searches for Mobile Substrate and reinstalls (he jávem installed along with the jailbreak)
3. Reboot your iDevice
Need to redo the steps 2 and 3 whenever the tweaks are fading. This and a bug Cydia on some devices, but soon the problem will be fixed!
I wonder what you think about the new Cydia in the comments below.