[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Desire S.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To S-Off HTC Desire S :-
- Have installed the drivers for your mobile Place your HTC Desire S S-Off.
- Go to the website of Alpharevx
- Choose the version. Alpharevx to download depending on your operating system (Windows, Linux). File Alpharevx will download.
- Complete the following fields.
–HBOOT Version For your HBOOT version in Settings > Power > Disable Fastboot . Turn off your phone and turn it on by pressing Power + Volume down . Your version of HBOOT is written in the first screen that appears on white background. – Serial Number (Serial number under the battery.)
- Then press on Generate Key.
- Copy the beta key provided.
- On your phone enable USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > check USB debugging
- Connect your phone to your computer in Load only.
- Unzip the file Alpharevx downloaded and run alpharevx.exe
- In the command window, enter the beta key provided and click OK.
- wait and Your mobile will go to S-Off