Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note II (N7100).
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is enable by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
By click here and download Odin 3:07 and CF-Auto-Root to the computer.
ZIP file contents are as follows. Open the ZIP file in a kılas.
Go to Settings -> Developer options section USB debugging selected .
Turn off your phone. and press vol button + Home button + Power button simultaneously for 5 seconds then you will see screen like below pic.
Press volume up to continue. your phone will go in download mode. see below.
Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable. If you are making this process the first time, then Wait for the drivers to be installed.
run odin that you download in the strat or this guide.
then select CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.tar.md5 from downloaded folder. make sure that repartiotion is not selected in odin.
Finally the ” Start “button and wait for the root process. When finished, your phone will be switched off automatically. Now you will have been root your phone.
When opened SuperSu check whether the application is installed. For some reasons, the application is not installed supers Play Store, download and install. supers run the application. You may want to do an update check.