Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 4.1.1 build XXALK1
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is enabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 4.1.1 With Cf-Root :-
- XXALK1 build as mentioned above. You will find here the list of official roms.
- Downloaded Odin v1.85 and the file CF-Root-gd1 Self-ekgc100.zip.
- Have installed the Samsung drivers
Procedure To Root Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 4.1.1 :-
- Unzip the file CF-Root-gd1 Self-ekgc100.zip . Then you will get a file CF-Root-Auto-gd1 ekgc100.tar.md5
- Run the Odin3_v1.85.exe found in the file Odin3_v1.85.zip
- In part PDA , select the file CF-Root-gd1 Self-ekgc100.zip
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time Only.
- Connect your mobile to download Mode.
- Turn it off
- Remove and replace the battery
- Press keys Volume – , Camera (trigger the camera) and Power until you see the image download Mode.
- Then connect the phone to your computer USB
- Wait for Auto reboot your device.