How to enable root permissions on LG G3 :-
The process is simple and painless, as well as an eventual recovery of the stock settings. If you want to change the G3 here is the necessary tools (Windows):
NOTE : Check the version of your device into phone info and check the thread ioroot to verify compatibility.
The complete procedure to enable root on LG G3 is as follows:
- We connect the device to the PC via USB cable;
- extract the contents of the folder ioroot;
- In the same folder we start ioroot.bat, ioroot.sh, ioroot.tool;
- alternatively open the Windows command prompt and type: cd / ioroot / bts / and type
adb reboot recovery
- If the device is compatible will restart; select the “Apply update from ADB”;
- If the script does not start automatically, type from the command prompt on the PC:
adb sideload datroot.zip
After a few minutes we will get root permissions on LG G3 enabled and working!
To avoid mistakes, we can also follow the instructions in the following video .