Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for LG G Pad 8.3.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Method rooteo LG G Pad 8.3
- Install LG drivers on your computer: LG United Mobile Driver
- Enable Developer Mode on your tablet Settings -> About Tablet -> Software Information -> Press 7 times in Build number
- Enable USB Debugging: Go to Settings -> Options Development -> USB Debugging
- Connect the tablet to the PC
- Download kingo Root ( web )
- Install / run the program
- Press the ROOT and once the process is finished restart your tablet and you’re rooteado
More information | XDA Developers .