[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Evo 3D.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root HTC Evo 3D :-
S-off From Here
Download root_cwm.zip kamma-
Install Root HTC Evo 3D :-
- Connect your phone to your computer..
- Copy / paste the file kamma–root_cwm.zip to the root of your sd card.
- Press both Volume Down + Power to reboot your phone into bootloader mode and then select Recovery with the Volume keys and press on Power . .
- Select install zip from sdcard . Recovery in the menu .
- Then select Choose zip from sdcard . .
- Finally, choose the file kamma–root_cwm.zip .
- Confirm with. Yes – install kamma-root_cwm . zip .
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of installation, select Reboot System Now to reboot your phone.
- Now You Have Root Access On Yor HTC Evo 3D.