[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Desire C.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root HTC Desire C :-
- Turn Off Anti Virus Protection.
- Unlocked bootloader You Can Follow This Guide.
- Download and unzip the file r1-golf-superboot.zip.
Root Installation HTC Desire C :-
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into bootloader mode by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Power until you see the HBOOT menu.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Depending on your operating system, run the file
For Windows :
Run the program install-superboot-windows.bat contained in the unzipped folder.
For Mac :
Open a command window and type the following code (remember to fill in the path of the unzipped folder.chmod + x install-superboot-mac.sh
then. / Install-superboot-mac.sh. / Install-superboot-mac.sh
For Linux :
Open a command window and type the following code (remember to fill in the path of the unzipped folder.chmod + x install-superboot-linux.sh
then. / Install-superboot-linux.sh
Wait for the installation.
At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer.
Now you have root access.