The update to Android 4.4.1 will be coming gradually to 5 Nexus in the coming days. Surely in the next few hours to filter file OTA to update manually. Other innovations and improvements is unknown.Android 4.4.1 also come to the Nexus 4 and Nexus 7, but without the improvements in camera.
How to Manually Update
To update manually need to have installed SDK Android and Android the drivers in the device and follow the following steps:
- Download the appropriate file for updating us.
- Save the ZIP in the Platform-tools folder of the Android SDK .
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Turn off the phone and turn down both Volume Up + Volume Down + Power to enter the bootloader.
- Login to the Recovery mode using the volume keys to change option and the Power button to enter.
- When an icon with an exclamation press Volume Up + Power simultaneously displayed.
- Select apply update from adb.
- Write from the terminal window or command your computer sideload the adb command next to the name of the update. For example:
adb sideload 7ed504f678cea49ecf0974e8cd956e2974e3f943.signed-hammerhead-KOT49E-from-KRT16M.7ed504f6.zip
After installing the update we just need to restart the device. This process will update the device respecting our data and that is what would the OTA automatically.