Finally came the Jailbreak for iOS 7
For those of you who have eagerly awaited updates on untethered jailbreak, this is the moment you’ve all been waiting for.
As I mentioned in the video, Evasi0n Jailbreak 7 is compatible with all devices running iOS 7.0.4, 7.0.3, 7.0.2 and 7.0.1,7.0 that includes the following:
iPod touch 5th gen
iPad iPhone Mini 2 with Retina display
iPad 4th gen (with A6X chip)
Thanks to months of work, the team evad3rs could once again make the Jaibreak awaited, evad3rs finally launched new tool to Jailbreak the Evasi0n 7 and papers and much easier to use. The Evasi0n 7 is very intuitive and easy to use and simple GUI (graphical user interface) allows users to easily manage the code necessary for an untethered jailbreak.
Before starting the tutorial wanted to inform you that the jailbreak is shown to create a copy (backup) of your iDevice before you start the jailbreak process and if possible restore to version 7.0.4 which is the latest from Apple.
Note Disable the lock code or password: Settings <General <Passcode Lock (makes inactive)
Who has updated the iPhone or iPad at the iTunes WiFi need to upgrade otherwise the jailbreak will not work!!
1. Download the Evasion7 and leave on your desktop DOWNLOAD
2. Connect your iDevice on PC
3. Evasi0n7.exe Extract the zip and click the right mouse button on Evasion7.exe and run as administrator.
4.Vamos now click on JAILBREAK and wait patiently
5. Evasi0n7 The’ll ask you to unlock the device and tap the new ‘evasi0n 7’ application icon. The app will open and close immediately.
6. Now your iDevice will reboot again … Modifying rootfs
7. Evasi0n7 Now warns that the jailbreak is ready.
8. Your iDevice will reboot with Cydia already installed.
9. Open cydia and leave fully loaded, and then only choose the user option
Of course, thanks to Evad3rs for their work in making this jailbreak possible.
Watch the video
WARNING: Tweaks disappeared in iOS 7
1. Enters Cydia and search for Respring and install.
2. Searches for Mobile Substrate and reinstalls (he jávem installed along with the jailbreak)
3. Reboot your iDevice
You need to redo the steps 2 and 3 whenever the tweaks is fading. This and a bug Cydia on some devices, but soon the problem will be fixed!
CAUTION: Do not know, do not!
Remember that if you do this, you lose your warranty because, according to the agreement prescribed in the rules of the device, making unauthorized changes to software can damage the system.