The execution of the untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.5 is slightly different than that of other jailbreak. In this case, you must perform two separate jailbreak: the first one of a kind tethered using Redsn0w, then the untethered, using the package ” P0sixpwn “available for free on Cydia. Let’s see, in detail, how to proceed.
Please read carefully:
- This guide is only compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch fourth generation.
- The jailbreak with P0sixpwn can only be run on iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.5.
- Before proceeding, we recommend that you perform a full backup through iTunes and iCloud.
- First download the software Redsn0w for Windows or Mac
- Download iOS 6.0 for iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS or iPod fourth generation
- Open Redsn0w, select Extras “then” Select IPSW “. From here, choose the firmware file that you downloaded, then click on “Back”
- Click Jailbreak, Cydia and then follow the instructions on the screen to bring the device in DFU . Now click on ” Autoboot When It connects this device in DFU mode “to wait a few minutes and have a tethered jailbreak on iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.5
- Now open Cydia and click on What’s New (by your device jailbroken)
- Press Update, located in the upper left
- Look for the package “p0sixpwn” and install it
- Reboot your device and you will have a kind of Jailbreak Untethered
This guide has not been tested due to lack of compatible devices with it. For this and other reasons, the staff of YourLifeUpdated assumes no responsibility regarding malfunctions or errors on your devices.Carry out the procedure at your own risk though, as always happens in these cases, the risks are very few.