First of all, I note that you have to do this at your own risk.
Before proceeding, make a backup of the folder: / opt / alien / system
The guide has been tested and is working, but this does not mean that in your case something could go wrong and make it unusable smartphone. Before doing so, think again.
That said, let’s begin.
- Enable the Developer Mode Jolla and allow the SSH connection
- Download http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip and extract
- Connect the USB cable to the computer via Jolla
- Copy the folder “system” from the previously downloaded files within the La Jolla
- Enable the SSH connection to the La Jolla and login
- Type ” devel-su “and press enter. Then enter your password
- Type the command: rsync-av-ignore-existing / home / nemo / system / opt / alien
- Reboot the phone
- Install Google Play services to La Jolla
- Install Google Play Store to La Jolla
- Start the Google Play Store and make updates as appropriate.
Fine, I’d say that’s all. If everything went the right way, now you can use the Google Android Play Store on your Jolla , just as you would on any other Android smartphone or tablet. You can download applications and games for Android, both free and paid ones.
Experience for yourself the guide and let me know if it works or if you are having problems of any kind.