Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Below you will find the link to download the firmware:
To install the firmware, we recommend that you follow this short guide (remember that the firmware will do a wipe of your data so make a backup):
- Restart your smartphone to download mode (Volume Down + Home + Power)
- Connect your smartphone to your PC and wait for the connection with Odin
- Add AP_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 AP
- Add to BL_I9505XXUFNAD_481100_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 BL
- Add to CP_I9505XXUFNA5_373648_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 CP
- Add CSC_OXX_I9505OXXFNA2_549230_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 at CSC
- Make sure you do not have checked the voice re-partition
- Press the start button and wait for the installation to