Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Newest Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4 :-
- Support for OpenGL 3.0
- TRIM support (makes the device faster regardless of the number of installed apps)
- Support ANT +
- Implementation of Samsung Knox (for safety)
- Application Samsung Wallet
- Improved management of RAM
- Improved color reproduction of the display (now seems clearer than before)
- Improved the TouchWiz launcher (many fewer loads and less lag)
- New Samsung keypad
- New Samsung browser (full screen by default, the new interface of the tab and more)
- New Modes of Reading (optimization of the display for reading, used only for specific applications)
- new firmware for the camera
- Some minor changes to the interface
Pre Requirements To Install Latest Android 4.3 Galaxy S4 i9505 XXUEMK8 :-
Installation Latest Android 4.3 Galaxy S4 i9505 XXUEMK8 :-
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies or at least the driver of your S4 so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your S4
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmed with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip and open ODIN
- Connect via USB to the PC S4
- Wait for ODIN to recognize the S4 (will appear written in COM Yellow)
- Put the file . tar.md5 on PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT flagged
- Click on Start and the attendant RESTART S4
- Finished, you have upgraded to Android 4.3 the Galaxy S4 with the latest ROM available.