CyanogenMod C-Apps Package
These are contained in the app CyanogenMod C-Apps Package:
Theme Chooser themes to-app and Theme Store
Cyanogen Accounts (allows functions similar to Android Device Manager)
Dialer with integration TrueCaller
Email powered by Boxer
The package is available as a flashable zip file and requires a device with CM 12.1 or higher version of CyanogenMod. The CyanogenMod C-Apps Package is now available for download. The download link and instructions to install the C-Apps will find them below. Go ahead and get downloading CyanogenMod C-Apps Package to your device powered with CyanogenMod.
Where to download CyanogenMod C-Apps Package and how to install it
- Download the C-package CyanogenMod App: Official Link
- Copy the file C-Apps.zip in internal or external memory of the phone.
- Now start the device in Recovery customized or Cyanogen OS recovery.
- Select ” Install Zip> Choose zip from SD card> Locate C-Apps.zip “and flash the .zip file.
- Once done, reboot your phone.
- You will now have all the C-Apps installed. That’s all.