Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab T210-R210.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements to Install CWM Recovery Samsung Galaxy Tab T210-R210 :-
- Settings -> Developer options section USB debugging selected flag.
- USB driver Samsung Galaxy Tab T210-R210
- download the file t210.cwm.188.8.131.52.recovery.tar.md5.
- Click here to download the Odin utility
Installation CWM Recovery Samsung Galaxy Tab T210-R210 :-
- install driver that we downloaded.
- Power off your tab completely
- Now start the tab in download mode by pressing home + Volume down + power at the same time. and confirm by pressing volume up.
- connect your tab to pc and wait until windows properly configure all of drivers.
- Now Run Odin and make sure that f reset and auto reboot is checked. And re-parttion is not checked.
- in PDA Select t210.cwm.184.108.40.206.recovery.tar.md5.
- Press Start Button and wait for your tablet will automatically restart.
- now you have CWM Installed.
- remember you can use CWM by power off and pressing volume up + home + power button at the same time.