[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Evo 3D.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install CWM Recovery On HTC Evo 3D :-
Installation CWM Recovery On HTC Evo 3D :-
- Connect your phone to your computer..
- Copy / paste the file. PG86IMG.zip to the root of the SD card.
- Turn off your mobile.
- Press both Volume Down + Power to reboot your phone into bootloader mode.
- Press Volume Up to start the update.
- Wait for the installation file. Turn off your mobile at the end of the installation.
- Remember to delete the file PG86IMG.zip from your sd card This is the ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your HTC Evo 3D.