latest ROM with Android 4.4.2 For Galaxy Note 3 N9005 XXUENA6 with PDA
Features Android 4.4 for Galaxy Note 3:
- Model: SM-N9005
- Country: Open Europe
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 340325
- Build date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:09:09 +0000
- Product Code: OXX
- PDA: N9005XXUENA6
- CSC: N9005OXXENA5
- MODEM: N9005XXUENA2
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
- Samsung Galaxy Note N9005 3
- Have installed Kies or Driver’s Galaxy Note 3 so that your PC correctly recognizes the Smartphone
- XXUENA6 Download ROM Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note N9005 3 (To download the ROM you need to register a free Account)
- Download ODIN3.09
Installation Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy Note 3 N9005 XXUENA6 :
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies Driver or at least 3 of your notes so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your notes 3
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmed with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip and open ODIN
- Connect Galaxy Note 3 N9005 via USB to the PC
- Wait ODIN recognizes the Note 3 N9005 (written COM will appear in Yellow)
- Put the file AP_N9005XXUENA6_340325_REV03_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 on AP
- Put the file BL_N9005XXUENA6_340325_REV03_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 on BL
- Put the file CP_N9005XXUENA2_REV03_CL1277177.tar.md5 on CP
- Put the file CSC_OXX_N9005OXXENA5_327209_REV03_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT Select.
- Click on Start. wait your note 3 wil restart.
- Finished, you have updated to Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 3 to the latest ROM available.
- If you were to run after reboot into problems or blocks I recommend you do all the wipe (wipe / factory reset) and repeat the procedure to flash.