Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Pre Requirements To Install Android 4.3 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 :-
- Download and unzip the installation file ( Link 1 – Link 2 – Link 3 ) on your computer (Password: wagnervaz)
- Download Odin 3.09 on your PC
Installation Android 4.3 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 :-
- Reboot your phone into download mode by simultaneously pressing the keys Home + Power + Volume Down
- Connect your phablet to your PC and wait for the display of a blue sign in the interface of Odin
- Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar AP
- Make sure that the user re-partition is not checked
- Click Start , the update is performed. Especially not disconnect the camera
If you encounter a problem while updating your Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 :
- Switch to Recovery mode by pressing the Home button + Power + Volume Up
- Perform a Wipe / Factory reset
Do not hesitate to give us your first impressions once updated.