As always, remember that you have to run everything at your own risk, while taking on all the responsibilities of the case.
Thanks to Chainfire is already available root permissions for the Nexus 5, we remind you that your device will void the warranty if purchased through Play device.
That said, let’s start with the guide.
guide to the ROOT of 5 LG Nexus Google
IMPORTANT: If the bootloader of your Nexus 5 is not already unlocked, this procedure will erase the internal memory. First of all, therefore, make a backup to save all data stored on your smartphone.
Now we can proceed.
– Download and install the ‘ SDK for Android
– Download the ZIP
– Extract the package
– Start the Nexus 5 in bootloader / fastboot mode. To do so you must usually turn off the device and press and hold the volume keys together on + volume down + power
– Connect the Nexus 5 to the PC using the microUSB cable
– Perform the following strings, depending on the operating system of your computer:
– Run root-windows.bat
– Chmod + x root-linux.sh
– Run root-linux.sh
– Mac OS X
– Chmod + x root-mac.sh
– Run root-mac.sh
– Follow the instructions that will be displayed on the PC and on the Nexus 5.
You got the ROOT of Nexus 5. Easy, fast, quick and painless. Now you can start hacking away with your brand new and powerful smartphone.