[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for HTC Evo 3D.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Flash Diffrent Radio Of HTC Evo 3D :-
- Download and unzip android-win-tools.zip
- Download and decompress the radio files you want from the following list:
- Radio 1.20.401.2, 1.20.468.2, 1.20.631.2, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124:10.53.9020.00_10.13.9020.08_2
- 1.22.707.2 Radio , 1.22. 708.4 and 1.23.921.5:10.55.9020.00_10.13.9020.29
- Radio of 1.22.720.1 rom: 10.54.9020.00_10.13.9020.20
Installation Diffrent Radio Of HTC Evo 3D :-
- On your mobile, enable USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > Check the USB debugging.
- Connect your phone to computer..
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the keys Power +Volume Down to start your mobile Bootloader.
- Select Fastboot in the menu.
- Paste the file radio.img contained in the file of the radio in the folder android-win-tools . Open the folder android-win-tools and do Shift+ right click does not matter where in the folder (files).
- In the list that appears, select Open Command Window Here .
- Then enter the following line of code in the command window:
- [highlight bg=”#DDFF99″ color=”#000000″]fastboot flash radio radio.img[/highlight]