Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
- Download Odin From Here
- Download Patch From here
On Youe phone Settings -> Developer options section USB debugging selected Checked.
Turn off your phone and press Vol down button + Home button + Power button at the same time you will see screen like below .
Press Volume up to confirm.
Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable. and wait until for drivers confirmation.
unzip and run odin that we download in the start of this guide. configure odin like below.
Click on ap and locate the file patch.tar.md5 that we download in the start of this guide.
Finally the press ” Start “button and wait for the root process. When finished, your phone will be switched off automatically.