If you do not use the program My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 and want to turn it off completely , you are in the right place. Today we’ll explain how to do it to disable and completely block the program My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 : in this way the program will no longer run, not even accidentally. If you really do not want to use My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 follow the steps below to lock it forever. If by chance you change your mind, you can always turn it back on manually.
Easiest way to stop, turn off and disable My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5
- In any homescreen, press and hold the button of multitasking (to the left of the Home button the Galaxy S5).
- At this point, select “Home Screen Settings” in the menu that appears
- Now tick the “Mu Magazine”
- Press the Home button to go back and see that My Magazine will be disabled.
How to block and My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5
If you want to do something more complex to block and disable My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 , here’s what you can do.
- Go into the settings of the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Go down to “Applications” and then start the ‘ Application Manager
- Take a swipe to go to the tab “All”, then scroll through the list below to find the letter M for My Magazine
- Click on the map to turn it off, as in the image.
- Confirm all by clicking on OK.
Finish. Now My Magazine will not give you the most trouble , will no longer run and will not consume more system resources.
If you want to reactivate My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 do not have to do anything but follow the guide conversely, re-enable it by going to the settings menu. Nothing too complicated.
What do you think of the program My Magazine Samsung? Useful, useless? Be improved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!