Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Lg G2 D802.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
If you have not yet installed the LG G2 install the drivers for your computer. Updated for the LG PC Suite software to http://www.lg.com/tr/destek/pc-suit .
- Activate developer mode . To activate Settings > General tab > About phone > Software information page build number option 7 times Clicking is required.
- USB Debugging and Allow Mock Locations select the options. Settings > General > Developer options
- Unknown sources I activate Applications Verify option to disable. ( Settings > General > Security )
- Connect Phone to the computer with the USB cable and connectivity options as connect with Phone Recharge option to choose.
- Ron root.bat from downloaded folder run by double clicking the file. DOS screen will appear as follows.
- * Daemon started successfully * Enter the text until the press.
- When you see the following screen, then remove the USB cable from the phone. USB Debugging option and uncheck the mark again after a few seconds. Then reconnect the USB cable.
- Enter key a few times and see the following screen when you press the root process will be completed.
- Transactions completed Dos root process is completed when the window closes.
- Applications section Superuser application is necessary to have arrived. Check the spelling.