[Giude] How To Root Motorola Moto G
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning :- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Motorola Moto G.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
First you need to have an unlocked bootloader Moto G: to do this, you can see the Motorola official guide available on this page. bootloader unlocked is ESSENTIAL to get the root. Without this step can not continue.
Now that you have unlocked the bootloader, you can proceed with the Root on Motorola Moto G.
With this procedure you are going to install the file Superuser.apk on your Motorola Moto G and obtain therefore the rights of ROOT.
- Superboot r1 – DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) – MD5: 5ea1231233ff0730de11717a303d86aa
- Superboot zip download
- Put Moto G in bootloader mode – Turn it off and on again while holding down ‘volume down’
- Connect your phone to your PC
Now followed a different guide based on the operating system you use:
- Double-clock on ‘superboot-windows.bat’
- Open the terminal and position yourself to the directory where the file is present Superboo.zip dezzippato and type ‘chmod + x superboot-mac.sh’ Followed by ‘. / Superboot-mac.sh’
- Open the terminal and position yourself to the directory where the file is present Superboo.zip dezzippato and type ‘chmod + x superboot-linux.sh’ Followed by ‘. / Superboot-linux.sh’
If everything is ok you will get permissions on Root Motorola Moto G.
Let us know if you were able to carry out the procedure or if you have encountered problems.
Now that you got the root, maybe you want to know which programs to install on your Android Smartphone with root: