Galaxy S4 mini comes with the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and after the announcement of Samsung started pushing a firmware update. The device has already received a lot of firmware updates, and here we have the latest XXUAMF7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware is available for the Galaxy S4 Mini I9190, which is being released in a few countries. List of countries with the download link available below.
- Warning: Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is intended only for Samsung I9190 Galaxy S4 Mini . Please do not try to install it on any other phone options.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- This is an official firmware Samsung, rather than Customise ROM or modified firmware.
- Make sure that you have made a backup of all data on your phone before you proceed. Here’s an easy way to make a backup copy of your data . Another way: Manual Android backup , contacts , SMS , APN , GO Backup Pro
- South Africa: I9190XXUAMF7_I9190OJVAMG2_XFE.zip
- Morocco (MAT): I9190XXUAMF7_I9190OJVAMG2_MAT.zip
- Israel: I9190XXUAMF7_I9190ILOAMG1_ILO.zip
- Morocco (MMP): I9190XXUAMF7_I9190OJVAMG2_MWD.zip
- Tunisia: I9190XXUAMF7_I9190OJVAMG2_TUN.zip
- Russia: I9190XXUAMF7_I9190SERAMF7_SER.zip
- Download ODIN , (Odin3.07.zip) that will help you install this firmware.
1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. You will receive a “. Tar” file along with other files.
2. open Odin, “Odin3 v3.07.exe” file.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Now you have to go in bootloader mode. To do this, press the Volume Down button + Home + Power.
Attention! A window appears, press the volume up button to enter download mode. [You may need to press the volume passion to start the download mode in green screen Robot]
5. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as administrator because the administrator is required to complete the process smoothly.
2. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB-cable. A message appears in the lower left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!». If you do not receive this message, then you need to try a different USB port (try the USB port located at the back to the desktop.) If this does not work, then you should reinstall the driver. If you have successfully “Added!” messages in ODIN, then you are ready to go to the next step. Moreover, COM port should turn yellow in yellow if you have successfully added the device.
7. Select the files in ODIN that extracted from firmware folder:
- Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
- Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name (optional)
- Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name (optional)
- Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file (optional)
8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. By default, it should be so. do not select Re-Partition option.
9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.
Congratulations! Manual installation of Android 4.2.2 is complete