Galaxy S4 i9505: Download Latest Firmware Updated XXUDMGG for Brand Vodafone [Download and Installation Guide]
The Galaxy S4 since he arrived on the market has received many updates, going to improve those pesky bugs and Lag sporadic and today started the new Firmware update XXUDMGG that should go to further improve the overall speed, stability besides the correction of minor bugs.
The ROM XXUDMGG is the latest ROM available for Galaxy S4 Brand Vodafone and should be an update that does not introduce new features but it goes to fix minor bugs as well as to further improve the overall responsiveness of Devices.
The ROM is available off the record for all devices BRAND No Brand and , of course, but it is recommended for those who have a card vodafone as it performs better with the Net, check if there is an update on your Galaxy by going to the menu Settings -> About device -> Add. Software -> Update,but if you do not want to wait you can flash the following ROM via ODIN with the step by step guide to update to the latest ROM on your Galaxy S4 Official available.
The process is NOT Wipe therefore will not erase any data on your Smartphone but still it is recommended to make one if you should incotrare problems during the upgrade.
The guide is related to the model with Snapdragon processor i9505 and obviously you do everything at your own risk.
Guide on How to Install the latest ROM for the i9505 Galaxy S4 with PDA XXUDMGG for Vodafone Brand
- Samsung Galaxy i9505 with processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Have installed Kies Driver or the Galaxy S4 so that your PC correctly recognizes the Smartphone
Step by Step Guide:
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies or at least the Driver of your S4 so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your S4
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmation with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip and open ODIN
- Connect via USB to the PC S4
- Wait ODIN recognizes the S4 (You will see the COM written in Yellow)
- Click on PDA and go look for the files in the ROM tar.md5
- Click the Start button and waiting for the RESTART S4
- Finished. Have you updated to the latest ROM available for Galaxy S4