On this new build of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean “JWR66V.S001.130708”, do not expect to find significant new features, but most optimizations in software. Indeed, the first leaked build is not free of problems, including optimization of the battery or the incompatibility of certain applications.
What you should know is that this version is from a dump of the system (a logical copy of the data that preserves the structure of the memory) made July 11, 2013, which leaked July 18, 2013 in the evening. After verification, this structure is based on the version of Android 4.3 ( Jelly Bean ) which is currently under development in labs Samsung .
Unfortunately, some problems remain unresolved, such as:
waiting for the release of the network (for SIM cards with PIN)
the need to disable the root in order to use Google Wallet (for Super SU)
Obviously, it is so far not a final version, but you can still celebrate the many enhancements and bug fixes.
Changing the system will: the invalidity of the guarantee of the software part reset your device or on another version of Android In case of problems, neither we nor the designers of this system can not be held responsible. Assume that you know what you put in your hands, it’s like a car engine.[/quote]
- Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Build ID: JWR66V
- Baseband: I9505XXUAMDF
- Date: July 11, 2013
Remarks (to read)
- The flash from Odin is not possible (except to put TouchWiz)
- This operation will void the warranty
- If you do not have the right skills, do not especially this operation!
- And of course, this manipulation is at your own risk
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
- A custom recovery (custom recovery)
- Download the version of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (Non-AT & T)
- Put the file on the micro SD card S4 Galaxy GT-I9505
- Enter the recovery: Power + Volume Up + Home
- Make a “wipe / factory reset” (necessary because of the new Android version)
- Flash the rom Google Play Edition on the GT-i9505 Galaxy S4
- Once that is complete, restart the smartphone
For those interested, you should know that there may be a way to completely transform its Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505) Galaxy S4 are in Google Play Edition (GT-i9505G).
To install it, it is very simple:
- once the Roma (this above) installed
- download this zip file:. download link
- simply re-enter the recovery: Power + Volume Up + Up
- select your SD card and install the file recovery is on the SD card
If you want to turn back, know that all the other recovery are available in the form of files. Zip on this forum XDA Developers .
After restarting your device, install this recovery has deleted your modified recovery, and thus may be an opportunity to take advantage of updates to manufacturer.