- Have a Nexus 5 which has root and unlocked bootloader.
- The version 1.4 of the mod together to fix video .
Steps to follow
- Download the corresponding version 1.4 with video correction file.
- We pass these files to our Nexus 5, the storage root or a folder where it located.
- Turned our Nexus 5 and kindle in Recovery Mode
- Flasheamos / install the two zip files. We downloaded the top, first version 1.4 and after the fix.
- Reboot and voila, the camera application will be amended.
What if I want to return to the original version of the camera?
- We download this file (it’s the camera that comes with the Android version 4.4.2) and left it in the memory of our device.
- We turn off, turn on in recovery mode and file flasheamos we have left in memory.
- Reboot, and you are: the original camera should be in place.
Can you look at the thread on XDA-Developers author (english) to find new versions of the mod, community input, or help in the event of need. And if you liked the mod, we recommend leaving a donation to the author , as the mod has not been done and has taken only a good job.