How to turn off the sounds of Facebook
Listen once can be funny, but then we get tired. It does not cost much used some might say, but hey, we are here to help correct these small faults Android and applications all have installed. So we bring this mini tutorial to turn off the sounds of the Facebook application.
The process to disable the sounds of Facebook
- Open the Facebook app for Android. click on the menu button in the upper right corner
- Slide down and go to section ” Application settings “
- Uncheck the “Sounds” to be found in the section “General Settings”
If by chance you what ye miss, and I want it back, just have to go back to click on the same site following the same steps we have taken to mute the sound.
What if instead of deleting we want to change it to a more pleasing sound and we like the most? We just have to do a similar process:
- Go to the same section “Application settings”
- Slide down and select “Notification ringtone”
- Choose a different tone to the default
You know what sound we talking about? Do you bother about it as we? It’s no drama, but if you get here maybe it’s because you either you liked.