Ubuntu focuses on what you want to do with your smartphone without the need for buttons. Just scroll on the screen to have on hand all the functions, the app and Scope.
- Launcher Scroll left to display the launcher, from which you will have access to all your apps and favorite features.
- Notifications Swipe downwards to access notifications and to configure the phone.
- Apps and Scopes Scrolling to the right will display all apps running. And with a short slide you move between the Scope and applications. To switch from one to another Scope, scroll right or left.
- Controls Scroll from the bottom when you need to see the controls and hide them again when you no longer need.
- IPS Capacitive Multitouch Screen 5 points from 5 “. Protective glass Dragontrail
HD 720 × 1280 to 294 ppi
- Cortex A7 processor Quad Core 1.3 GHz
- 16GB memory expandable with microSD
- LiPo battery with 2500 mAh
- Dual micro-SIM
- Slot micro-USB OTG
- GPS and A-GPS
- Camera 13Mpx- 18Mpx (Dual flash and autofocus) Full HD (1080p)
For more information about technical specifications navigate to the relevant page on the official website of QB.