Recently, many roms that needs you boot 41.18+ and will not be installed on the 41.13 this script to change your bootloader. Original posting XDA. There is no “v41.18 motoboot.img” for the following versions at the moment: XT1028, XT1031.
XT1002, XT1003, XT1008, XT1032, XT1033, XT1034, XT1039, XT1040, XT1045
- Connect your Moto G to your computer via the USB cable;
- Run the “BUT”;
- Press any key the program will recognize and restart your device in fastboot;
- If the program does not automatically restart in fastboot reboot it manually (with the appliance off turn it on holding on / off button vol- +);
- Press any key;
- Select the number according to the model of your device;
- Select which version you want to install the boot, but first check which version is installed on your device, SECOND LINE IN WRITING ON SCREEN MODE fastboot.
- After selecting which version you want to install press ENTER, it will install and your device will reinciar;
For users of Moto G 4G
After upgrading, you may lose the signal. To fix it, just flash the latest radio firmware available here.
not flash bootloaders random on random devices can brick your device!