IPlayAllDay Studio, you do not know? This is not surprising because it is an independent studio that comes after a year and a half the first game: Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower.An interesting Beat’em’all on Android
Kung Fu Quest – The Jade Tower features : –
- 37 challenging stages, 8 themes including 8 intense boss fights
- No awkward virtual D-Pad! Controls specially designed for touchscreen allowing easy and responsive inputs
- List of different strike moves allows you to set your own fighting moves and combos to match your fighting style.
- Character upgrades and customization
- 60 fps animation and awesome graphics. This is one of the best looking beat em up game ever.
- Replay the game in different difficulty and beat challenges.
Fix some errors in the earlier version
Anyone with progress isn’t getting saved, please update to the latest version to resolve this problem –
Anyone with the license check error when you’re offline, please update to the latest version to resolve this problem[/spoiler] [spoiler title=”KungFu Quest The Jade Tower In Action” open=”0″ style=”2″][/spoiler]
KungFu Quest : The Jade Tower
Arcade and Action