IPlayAllDay Studio, you do not know? This is not surprising because it is an independent studio that comes after a year and a half the first game: Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower.An interesting Beat’em’all on Android
Kung Fu Quest – The Jade Tower features : –
- 37 challenging stages, 8 themes including 8 intense boss fights
- No awkward virtual D-Pad! Controls specially designed for touchscreen allowing easy and responsive inputs
- List of different strike moves allows you to set your own fighting moves and combos to match your fighting style.
- Character upgrades and customization
- 60 fps animation and awesome graphics. This is one of the best looking beat em up game ever.
- Replay the game in different difficulty and beat challenges.
[spoiler title=”What’s New” open=”0″ style=”2″]
Fix some errors in the earlier version
Anyone with progress isn’t getting saved, please update to the latest version to resolve this problem –
Anyone with the license check error when you’re offline, please update to the latest version to resolve this problem[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”KungFu Quest The Jade Tower In Action” open=”0″ style=”2″]
KungFu Quest : The Jade Tower
Arcade and Action