AndRootKit Making Flash, Install APK, Lock and Unlock the Bootloader and much more directly from Windows on devices with ROOT
Programs to do the most difficult of Android, there are plenty of them, doing a ride on the XDA community is easy to find and Tools All in One Kit that allow you to automate many of the tasks to be performed on our Android smartphone from the comfort of your Windows PC.
AndRootKit is a program for Windows that allows you to automate, speed up and optimize many operations done on your Android, but it must have the permission of ROOT enabled, such as a flash file without going into Recovery , install an APK file, even as a file system (Beta), send files on your smartphone, lock and unlock the bootloader and more, via a graphical user interface simple and minimal.
AndRootKit allows you to:
- Flash Recovery
- Flash System
- Flash Boot (Kernel)
- Reboot into Fastboot Mode without using the Volume buttons
- Manual input ADB Shell
- View full device log
- Install APK on your smartphone
- Send files to your smartphone (BETA may not work)
- Install APK as App System (BETA may not work)
- Bootloader Unlock (Samsung, Sony and HTC are not supported)
- Lock Bootloader (Samsung is not supported)
- Root (not yet working)
- Install Busybox (BETA may not work)
- Download Automatic Driver Universal Fastboot / ADB.